What does this mean for me?
First and foremost, you have the Freedom to choose. Wherever you decide to continue your care, my goal is to help facilitate a smooth transition. Of course, I would love to continue working with you so here is what Freedom Physical Therapy & Fitness believes in:
- 1 on 1 sessions only- no double booking or aides, just you, me, and a lot of hard work.
- No time limits- if we need to work on something and it takes longer than 60 minutes then so be it
- Early morning and late evening appointments- I'm talking 7 am - 8 pm!
- No more deductibles, surprise bills 3 months later or insurance restrictions- we are doing the cash based model
Why the cash based model?
I know, it sounds incredibly scary. Trust me, it was for me too. However, I started to learn more about it and realized that it would truly give us freedom. For the cash based model, I will not be accepting any insurance. However, I will provide you will the paperwork you need and even an app that makes submitting it to your insurance a 4-step process. Doing it this way, lets us:
- Get rid of visit limits
- Get rid of deductibles and surprising billing
- Get rid of some dude in South Dakota making decisions on your care
- Still use FSA/HSA accounts to cover treatment
-Treat without a referral. That's right! You don't need a referral to get therapy, we can just get started on day 1.
It truly gives us the freedom to care in whatever way is going to get you the best results
For those who are considering making the switch with me, here is what it looks like:
Physical Therapy - $25 off/session ($70/session)
Personal Training- $15 off/session ($60/session)
*different packages are also available
Where do I sign-up?
I would love for you to join me in this new adventure! Getting started is easy, especially because now you have access to my calendar so you can just schedule yourself! Click below and add yourself wherever works the best for you. I will send you some paperwork to fill out after that. The only thing left: Sweatbands, hardwork, and torture. Sounds great right? See you soon!